Re: st: RRR with CI from logit model

From   "Elmar Saathoff (compuserve.de)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RRR with CI from logit model
Date   Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:40:40 +0300

Hi Michael,

you might want to try the ado "rdrr" which you can not download from SSC but at
http://www.cceb.upenn.edu/localio/EPI521/
It estimates risk-ratios, -differences etc. after regression and the helpfile states that it also
works after gllamm.

Once you know what went wrong with your nlcom command I would be very interested to know, because I
would like to compare results of rdrr and nlcom and also have problems figuring out the correct
syntax.

Regards, Elmar