Re: st: RE: Multivariate "mixed" distribution

From   n p <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Multivariate "mixed" distribution
Date   Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:44:41 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Roy,
I will try your suggestion and I will report the
results to the list tomorrow. It's almost 8 in the
evening here in Greece...