st: Re: Lorenz Curve

From   Sibel Selcuk <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Lorenz Curve
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:17:13 -0400

Philippe and Stas,

Thanks for your replies. I apologize for not providing sufficient
information. Here is the info:
1. I tried Lorenz command.
2. My education variable is years of schooling.
3. "No-schooling" individuals are coded as zero.
4. Fraction of people with no schooling is 1.7 percent.
5. I expected it to be truncated along the horizontal axis, but it seems to
be truncated at the upper right side of the curve.

Hope this helps to clarify my question. Thanks.

Regards,
Sibel