st: RE: Re: Any way to get around Maxvar problem without upgrading?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Any way to get around Maxvar problem without upgrading?
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:26:00 +0100

This can't be the answer for Kimberly, unless
someone else created the .dta previously with Stata/SE,
as if the file is too big for her Stata how else can it exist?

Joseph Coveney