Re: st: RE: lags for xi created vars

From   Daniel Lawson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: lags for xi created vars
Date   Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:17:47 -0500

labor-force status, level of education, or marital status? Given that race and gender are themselves social constructs, at least in theory they could also change over time.