st: RE: stata graphs (stata 8), y- or x-label as text over two lines

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: stata graphs (stata 8), y- or x-label as text over two lines
Date   Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:56:16 +0100

Use compound double quotes as outer punctuation
and ordinary double quotes as inner punctuation:

... , yla(1 `" "one" "thing" "' 2 `" "two" "things" "')

You will probably also want to adjust text size, in
the normal way.

Andreas Stiehler