Re: st: biprobit

Subject   Re: st: biprobit
Date   Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:44:42 -0400

You might be mixing things up with another model that is estimated in
Stata as -heckprob-, when the binary dependent variable of the first
equation is used as an explanatory variable in the second equation.

-biprobit- just says, "There are two outcomes that are affected by
exactly the same regresssors". It is similar to -mvreg- where you have
multiple continuous outcomes.

Stas

--
Stas Kolenikov