Re: st: Windowing preferences

From   David Kantor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Windowing preferences
Date   Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:43:23 -0400

I arrange my command and results window without regards to the review and variables window. The review and variables windows do overlap my results window a bit, but I put them over toward the right, to minimize the interference. Then, when they get in the way I do CTRL-9 to make them disappear -- and CTRL-9 again to make them reappear when I need them back.

The review and command windows are always in front, and their locations are independent of the Stata window. So you can have them partly or completely away from the Stata window, depending on their relative sizes.

I hope this is useful.
-- David