st: beta response modelling [was: RE: RE: crudity]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: beta response modelling [was: RE: RE: crudity]
Date   Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:32:26 +0100

-betafit- allows each of two parameters to depend on covariates,
as

. ssc type betafit.hlp

will indicate. Its parameterisation of the beta distribution
is what I sense is conventional in the literature.

Credit where credit is due: although the presentation of
-betafit- is my responsibility, most of the code is a
straight borrowing from something else by Stephen Jenkins.

FEIVESON, ALAN