Re: st: A continuous DV between 0 and 1

Subject   Re: st: A continuous DV between 0 and 1
Date   Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:35:40 -0400

You would need to use -glm- set of routines with -family(binomial)-.
If you also want all of the residual diagnostic tools provided by the
-regress-, you can back-transform your data by taking inverse logit or
probit links ( ln(y/(1-y)) and invnorm(y), respectively), although I
am not quite sure there is a solid statistical foundation for doing
so.

--
Stas Kolenikov
http://stas.kolenikov.name