[no subject]

My immediate reaction would be to say that it is not possible within
-gllamm-. The two-way effects (like country and industry) are quite
tricky for -gllamm- per se, and I would suspect there is no way at all
to specify the product of two random effects.

So may be you would have to think differently about what exactly you
want to model. If all you want are random effects for each combination
of the county and industry (as it seems to be the case), then

egen id = group(cc industry)
gllamm y , i(id) link(ologit)

You won't be regressing anything on the country ID in your list,
anyway, would you?

Stas