st: New look at www.stata.com

From   [email protected] (Vince Wiggins, StataCorp)
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: New look at www.stata.com
Date   Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:07:36 -0500

Just so no one from the list is shocked, or thinks their browser's favorites
are broken, we wanted to let you know that the look of www.stata.com has
changed.  All of the resources you are familiar with are still there and
hopefully organized even better.

If you have any comments or notice any problems we would very much like to
hear.  Send all comments, questions, or problems to

      [email protected]

We believe that all pages anyone is likely to link to are still at their
original address or that the old address will automatically forward to the
appropriate page.  If something has moved and you cannot find it, or if we
have broken a link from your site or a site that you frequent, let us know at
[email protected].

Despite a new look at the website, we remain the same Statalist readers and
posters you know.

-- Vince