st: Confidence intervals using svymean

From   "Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Confidence intervals using svymean
Date   Sun, 25 Jul 2004 01:03:55 +0100

Dear Stata users,
I would like to know if anyone knows how I could save the confidence
intervals after using svymean.
I've tried both ereturn list and return list, and neither one of them
presented me matrix that reseambled either the confidence intervals or the
std erros.
Am I missing something?
Many thanks in advance,
JP