st: Nice tables

From   "Eric Jensen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Nice tables
Date   Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:59:37 -0400

I'm a big fan of outreg for exporting regression results to Word.  I've
recently been asked to do a job that had previously been done in SPSS, which
I won't use (example of why: Stata flagged a perfect predictor the first
time I reran a probit in Stata, that SPSS had somehow allowed into the
specification!).  SPSS does make nice looking tables, though.  Is there an
equivalent ado file to outreg for crosstabs?  Or (much to my potential
chagrin) is there something new(er) within Stata documented in those v8
manuals I've been too cheap to buy?

Thanks,   Eric Jensen