st: Generating LaTeX code from more than one model

From   Shige <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Generating LaTeX code from more than one model
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:49:19 -0700

Dear All,

I want to produce a table in LaTeX that compares three to four regression models, including regression coefficients, standard errors, R square, etc. Is ther a way in Stata to automate this process? I know that State has quite a few routines to help LaTeX users, I also understand that in the single model case, one can simply use "outtex" command. But it is not immediately clear how to generalize this to cases that involve more than one models.

Thanks!

Best,
Shige Song
Department of Sociology, UCLA