st: maximumlikelihood estimation of nonlinear system of equations

From   "C YM" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: maximumlikelihood estimation of nonlinear system of equations
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:40:04 +0000

Hi!

I'm trying to estimate some nonlinear system of equations with maximum likelihood (they are three input cost share functions). I'm having difficulties in writing likelihood function. If there is anyone who programmed ml estimation of nonlinear system of equations in stata, can I get the program (doesn't matter what model it is as long as it is system of equations and nonlinear)?
Please...help me!

Thanks!!!

Y chin

* For searches and help try: