st: How do I include quotes in a graph axis title?

From   Susan Donath <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How do I include quotes in a graph axis title?
Date   Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:00:05 +1000

Dear Statalisters

How do I include quotes in an axis (or legend) title? ie I want the axis title to read: number "fully" breastfeeding

I've tried using a local macro defined as char(34) but this doesn't work because Stata interprets the quote after inserting the macro.

Any suggestions?

Susan Donath

Senior Research Fellow
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit
Murdoch Children's Research Institute & University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics
Royal Children's Hospital
Parkville, Vic. 3052. AUSTRALIA

E-mail: [email protected]
Tel. 9345 4742 Fax 9345 6000
All numbers area code 03 or international prefix +6

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/