RE: st: -examples- downloadable from SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: -examples- downloadable from SSC
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:46:59 +0100

I can't reproduce this with the version on SSC.

I'll send the latest version, which postdates
the version just announced, to Clive privately
and we'll see if the problem persists.