st: RE: psmatch2: how to weight the observations

From   "Leuven, E." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: psmatch2: how to weight the observations
Date   Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:09:30 +0200

> When estimating the treatment on the treated, I want to do
> weighted least squares by weighting the treatment
> observations as 1, and control observations weighted by the
> number of times they are matched to a treatment observation
> (which is what Dehijia and Wahba (1999) calls "adjusted".)
>
> Can I do this using psmatch2?

first -psmatch2- is not an official stata command, so you might have more chance on a reply when you contact the authors

as to your question, -psmatch2- stores these weights in a variable called _weight

i suggest you give the help file a good read

edwin

<<winmail.dat>>