RE: st: RE: Instrumental variables

From   "Trivitt, Julie" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Instrumental variables
Date   Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:46:36 -0500

Cordula,
Unfortunately, I don't, but I'm still learning.   Hopefully other list
users will have a solution for you.

Best of luck with your project.
Julie

-----Original Message-----
From: Cordula Stolberg [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 9:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: RE: Instrumental variables

Julie,

Thanks for that. It's good to hear that I gave you the opportunity to
contribute to the list...:)

You wouldn't by any chance know another solution to my instrumental
variables problem? The thing is that there is no obvious instrument in
my
case.

Thanks again,
Cordula

--On 13 July 2004 09:27 -0500 "Trivitt, Julie"
<[email protected]>