st: hetero&auto_two-way error comp_xi:?

From   "Svetlana Mira " <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: hetero&auto_two-way error comp_xi:?
Date   Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:17:06 GMT0BST

Dear Stata-users,

I am estimating a two-way error component model using reg and ivreg
based on the xi: option.

xi: reg depvar i.idf i.da indepvar year2 year3 yearN
xi: ivreg depvar i.idf i.da indepvar year2 year3 yearN (naf=indepvar1
indepvar2 year2 year3 yearN).

I was just wondering whether there is a way to check for
heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation  in the xi: models.  I've
tried abar that works for both reg and ivreg option, but I am not
sure that this is the most appropriate autocorr  test for the xi:
option.  The xttest3 (for reg command) gives the default message that
the "last estimates not found" and the ivhettest (for ivreg) does not
work after the xi: as well . Are there any other ways of testing for
heteroskedasticity  and autocorrelation in a two-way error component
model using xi:?

Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Many Thanks
Svetlana