RE: st: scheme modification to thicken axis lines

From   "Plummer, Dale" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: scheme modification to thicken axis lines
Date   Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:34:47 -0500

Jeff,

Thanks for the answer.  This is just what I needed.  As usual, the
answer from Stata Corp. is prompt and thorough.

Much appreciated.

Dale Plummer