Re: st: Box and whiskers graph

From   S�ren O'Neill <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Box and whiskers graph
Date   Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:31:25 +0200

Thanks ... my wife says I have no imagination :-)

Your comments are most useful and pretty much answer my question ... thanks!

Soren

S�ren O'Neill, kiropraktor
[email protected]
tel. 6362 1906