Re: st: Graph window does not shrink to fit the screen on Mac

From   Thomas Trikalinos (.Mac) <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Graph window does not shrink to fit the screen on Mac
Date   Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:39:30 +0300

I encountered this nuisance too. It's Mac specific.
It happens when a graph window is open and you redraw it /or draw a new larger graph (e.g. specifying the xsize and/or ysize options).
If you close the graph widow before the new graph appears (even within the time space between issuing a "graph ... " command and the redrawing of your graph), it is redrawn with an optimum zoom.
However, I think that STATA Corp should fix that. Pressing the green button ought to do the trick.

Tom