Re: st: online MPH program -- warning: off-topic

From   "Hala Azzam" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: online MPH program -- warning: off-topic
Date   Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:09:42 -0400

Johns Hopkins has an online program with soem face time concentrated in
the summer (over a couple of weeks).

You can check their website.

http://www.jhsph.edu/Academics/MPH/prospect_ways.html

Good luck

Regards

Hala

>>> [email protected] 6/21/2004 11:19:38 AM >>>

I'm sending this to the list because so many of you are in public
health or
epidemiology.  My wife is a nurse practitioner with a background in
computer science.  She is interested in getting an MPH with an emphasis
in
epidemiology.  The local MPH program has less than optimal customer
service.

Is anyone aware of a good on-line or distance learning program?

Thanks,
JIm Seward

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
<University of Maryland, Baltimore Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine>