st: FW: Plotting a variable against two others?

From   "Aslihan Arslan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: FW: Plotting a variable against two others?
Date   Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:05:30 -0700

Hi Everybody,

I have plot level data on crop varieties, and latitude and longitude of each
plot and I am trying to plot the variety data (0,1) on latitude and
longitude axes to see whether there are some niche environments dominated by
one type of crop.
I have been searching in stata graphics web pages but everything I found was
on plotting one variable against another (twoway)...

I hope somebody can help me to figure out how to plot three variables as I
described above, Thank you very much!

Aslihan Arslan, PhD Student
Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
University of California, Davis
Phone: (530) 752 8014
Fax: (530) 752 5614