Re: st: creating interaction variables

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: creating interaction variables
Date   Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:38:33 +0900

-help xi- will show how to do you what you want.  You can probably automate
the exercise, too, with a couple of -foreach- or -for- loops.

You'll need to stay aware whether one or both the predictor variables are
continuous in each instance of the many different interaction terms that
you're exploring, since -xi-'s syntax will be slightly different from the
case in which they are both categorical.

Joseph Coveney