st: covariates

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: covariates
Date   Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:06:14 -0500

I have a large grouped data set with a set of covariates that may latently code for the grouping. I wish to remove problematic groups or reduce the size of groups to make the groups as homogeneous as possible on the covariates. Does anyone have any references where goals were similar, particularly if Stata was used in that process?

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/