st: streg with ancilliary() option and shared() option together

From   Enrique Seira <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: streg with ancilliary() option and shared() option together
Date   Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:09:01 -0700

Hi, I need to run a survival model but would like both parameters of the
weibull distribution to be functions of the X's but also have the shared()
option. This is not possible with the current Stata ado files. Does
anybody know if there is a user written program for this? I am having
problems modifying stata's ado weibhet_glfa_sh ado file.
Thanks,
Enrique