st: follow-up on active dataset name in title bar

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: follow-up on active dataset name in title bar
Date   Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:47:15 -0400

When I emailed my solution to having active dataset name in the title bar,
I knew it would not handle every situation. Since then, I've realized that
it would not work in situations where a user opens a dataset by double
clicking on it. There is a possible solution though. In Explorer, select
Tools/Folder Options. In the Folder Options dialog window, click on the
File Types tab. Once you found DTA, click on Advanced. Select "open" from
actions and click on Edit. In "Application used to perform action" replace
-use- with -xuse- or whatever you named your -use- wrapper. You could also
include -window manage maintitle ...- in "Application used to perform
action." These instructions are for Windows XP but should apply with slight
variations to other versions of Windows.

Sergey