st: Help on xtabond2

From   "Thuy Le" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Help on xtabond2
Date   Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:11:28 -0400

Hi all,

Sorry, I am new to STATA. I used xtabond with a panel of 21 cross sections
and 10 years as follows:

. xtabond goldcap dlogcpi gdpcapgro realint lgdpcap95 sdevgdp loggoldlcu
sdevcpi credgdp stkpen, lags(1) artests(2)

I tried to use xtabond2 with these same set of variables but the program
gave an error message "Equation not identified. Regessors outnumber
instruments."

What is the specification for xtabond2 that gives the same results as
"xtabond"?

Thank you very much for your help,

Ky Tran