st: RE: Two questions on outreg

From   "Jann, Ben" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Two questions on outreg
Date   Thu, 27 May 2004 09:36:56 +0200

Herve wrote:
> I have two questions concerning outreg.
>
> 1 - Is there a way to get t statistics AND p values (I know
> how to replace t statistics by p values but would like to get both)

Maybe give -estout- a try (ssc install estout). It is possible to
print t AND p values with -estout-.

> 2 - In the output, I get the F and the Prob>F. With outreg
> and addstat, I know how to obtain the F: addstat(F, e(F)).
> Unfortunately, I don't find a way to add the Prob>F in
> outreg, although the figure is given in the output of the regression.

Unfortunately, most estimation commands do not save Prob>F
in e(). This makes the task complicated. Although -estout-
computes Prob>F internally, the value cannot be displayed.
I will try to fix this in a future update.

Cheers, ben