st: 2SLS,fe & two-way error component_hetero&autoco?

From   "Svetlana Mira " <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: 2SLS,fe & two-way error component_hetero&autoco?
Date   Wed, 26 May 2004 19:13:59 GMT0BST

Dear Stata-Users,

Has any one tested for autocorrelation and heteroskedasticity in a 2SLS, fe and two way error component
 model? I am working with a three dimensional (firm, analyst and year), large (44th obs) and unbalanced
 panel data.  The model I am running suffers from endogeneity as well.  Therefore, I intend to evaluate
and compare my model base on fixed/random effect model, 2SLS, fe and two way error component
model. I have all the reasons to suspect for autocorrelation and heteroskedasticity  in the 2SLS, fe and
 two-way error component model. Based on xttest3 and pantest2 tests I have determined that my fixed
effect model suffers from both heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation.  But how would I test for these
problems in the 2SLS, fe and two-way error component model? I have tried ivhettest, but it does not
work with the fe.

Any suggestions would be very welcomed.
Thanks,
Svetlana