st: -ivtobit- question [was: RE: RE: RE: RE: Counting unique values ...]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: -ivtobit- question [was: RE: RE: RE: RE: Counting unique values ...]
Date   Mon, 24 May 2004 18:01:08 +0100

Please use appropriate titles for your postings.

A search of the archives reveals many posts on
this program.

Otherwise,

. set trace on
. set tracedepth 1