st: RE: Can I plot the mean and confidence interval?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Can I plot the mean and confidence interval?
Date   Mon, 24 May 2004 16:07:28 +0100

Not quite clear what the problem is here, but
there are at least two user-written programs
that may help.

One is -ciplot-. The idea here is that
if you get your confidence intervals from
-ci-, -ciplot- will do that and plot them for
you. This sounds like your situation.

The other is -eclplot-. -eclplot- is in many
ways more general in that, for example,
you can use it for any kind of intervals, but
you need to do some manipulation first.

Both programs are on SSC.