st: RE: Using postfile

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Using postfile
Date   Thu, 20 May 2004 16:26:04 +0100

You can't -post- a whole matrix in this way. -post-
is essentially to be used within a loop; each
time round the loop you write another line --
another observation -- into the file. In
[P] postfile there's an example in which
a mean and a sd are posted.

I am not clear how your problem differs from
wanting a series of tables, in which
case the easiest approach is to loop
over variables and record the results
in a log file.