Re: st: Re: Transparent background in graphics

From   Fredrik Wallenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Transparent background in graphics
Date   Wed, 19 May 2004 17:53:09 -0500

I am indeed using Acrobat (or sometimes Keynote) for my presentations,
but the problem would be the same if I was printing transparencies...
I still cannot overlay the Stata graphic any background image and have
that image show through.

As for "Is this a bug?" I did *NOT* say "This is a bug" and thus I
think my comment is allowed. Now please tell me what color(none) is
supposed to do. I quote from the help file regarding colors:

" none                      no color; invisible; draws nothing"

Well, I am going to change my statement and say that YES, IT IS A BUG! ;-)

Fredrik