RE: st: Re: Transparent background in graphics

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Transparent background in graphics
Date   Wed, 19 May 2004 19:54:19 +0100

Good question.

Not an answer, but a comment. Default background
colour is set by a scheme, so another solution
to this issue is to use a scheme with the right
background colour, which at its simplest could be a
clone of your favourite scheme, but edited so
that there is a line

color background white

For slides Svend Juul's schemes work very well.