st: p value precision

From   "Cook, James R MD" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: p value precision
Date   Mon, 17 May 2004 09:40:06 -0400

I am attempting a cumulative meta-analysis of 11 studies and after fourth study (by date) the p-value is 0.0000 and remains so thereafter. Does anyone know of a program that will allow more than 4 digits of precision for the p-value?
Will -metap- help? It seems to have 6 digits in the results.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at (413) 794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.  For further information regarding Baystate Health System's privacy policy, please visit our Internet web site at http://www.baystatehealth.com.