st: Suest, score variable, hausman test

From   "Diego Rei" <[email protected]>
To   "<"<[email protected]>
Subject   st: Suest, score variable, hausman test
Date   Thu, 13 May 2004 15:27:48 +0200

Good Afternoon/morning to all.
I am trying to run a Generalised Hausman test to test for random effects in my model, using the "suest" command. The help file of the command states that I should put the score option after the estimation of the equations.
I do not really understand what this score option/ score variable should be. Also, the command xtreg,fe/ re that I need to use, does not suppot this score option.

Does anybody have any suggestion? Thanks a lot
Diego