st: Using CPS data with STATA

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Using CPS data with STATA
Date   Tue, 11 May 2004 14:29:55 -0400 (EDT)

I need to generate estimates of the number of people covered by a certain
insurance type and also the standard error of that estimate using CPS data
(March supplement). This will be for all of the US and just one state.
Does anyone have any suggestions for the best way to do this? I used the
svytotal command, but not sure if the standard errors are correct. I'm not
sure what variables to use for the Strata and PSU when using the svyset
command.