st: Mouse does not work in Stata Command window

From   "Takayuki Sakamoto" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Mouse does not work in Stata Command window
Date   Sun, 9 May 2004 16:41:41 -0500

I have an embarassingly basic question and would be grateful if somebody
could help me.

For some reason, I can't move the cursor in "Stata Command" windows by using
the mouse.  (Directional keys on the keyboard still work.)  This happens on
WindowsXP.  I've used STATA on Windows98 and 2000, but this didn't happen.

I would be grateful if somebody can kindly tell me how I can fix this.

Thank you.

Taka

Taka Sakamoto
Department of Political Science