st: P-values and -test- for bootstrapped svyreg

From   Cecilia von Otter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: P-values and -test- for bootstrapped svyreg
Date   Mon, 10 May 2004 09:20:46 +0200

Hi,
I'm running bootstrap procedure on a svyreg using pweights. How do I obtain p-values for the _bs? Is it safe to calculate t-stats using the bootstrapped _b and s.e, or should that calculation be included in the bootstrapping procedure from the beginning?

Last, I also want to test the equality of different _bs. How come when we -test- the _b Stata provides results based on chi-square distribution (what happened to the old Adjusted Wald)?

Thanks!
Cecilia

--
Cecilia von Otter