RE: st: plot predicted effects after regression

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: plot predicted effects after regression
Date   Sat, 08 May 2004 15:54:44 -0500

matter on Statalist before now, so it's not clear
how often this is needed.

I need it all the time! I just

-gen byte dummy = 1 at the top of a do file

-then adjust, by(dummy)

Fred