Re: st: RE: notes lost in append

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: notes lost in append
Date   Sat, 08 May 2004 13:25:39 -0500

I think there is a possible work-around. As notes are stored as -var[note(n)]:-, one could pull off the notes from each data set prio to the append/merge, compare them and then merge them into the master set according to some rule. I could see how this might be useful.

Fred