st: RE: input command, inaccuracy using matrices

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: input command, inaccuracy using matrices
Date   Wed, 5 May 2004 17:45:06 +0100

Not a problem, but a precision issue.

See [U] 16.10 where all is explained.

Christoph Wunder