st: Venn diagram

From   "James Xiao" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Venn diagram
Date   Tue, 4 May 2004 17:59:13 -0400

Dear listers,

I'm trying to use venndiag ado-files to draw a two variable venn
diagram. The following is the result I got, but no graph pop out.

. venndiag currsmk obesity

Venn diagram of variables: currsmk obesity
File: H:\My Documents\NHIS\2002 NHIS\dataset\samadult.dta ( 4 May 2004 )

     Outcome    Variable and label
A:       1           currsmk    currsmk
B:       1           obesity    obesity

    31044   Records in file
      330   Records excluded by missing values
    _____
    30714   Records in Diagram:
Counts for combined variables:
A      |   5298   17 %  (currsmk == 1)& (obesity != 1)
B      |   6843   22 %  (currsmk != 1)& (obesity == 1)
AB     |   1621    5 %  (currsmk == 1)& (obesity == 1)
--     |  16952   55 %  (currsmk != 1)& (obesity != 1)
file C:\DOCUME~1\jxiao\LOCALS~1\Temp\ST_03000016.tmp saved
obs was 0, now 1001
file C:\DOCUME~1\jxiao\LOCALS~1\Temp\ST_03000017.tmp saved
obs was 0, now 1001

Did anybody use this ado-file before? I just got it from stata update.
Any suggestions are highly appreicated!!!

James Xiao