st: OFF TOPIC: buying printer for home

From   "Renzo Comolli" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: OFF TOPIC: buying printer for home
Date   Mon, 3 May 2004 13:42:08 -0400

This thread is off topic.
But I think this is the best list to post this question.

I would like to buy a new printer. I want to be able to print the usual
Econ/Stat papers and be sure that I can read the subscripts and superscripts
in a crystal-clear fashion.

I researched the laser-jet printers in the $400-$500 but they all have harsh
critics for they poor quality, any good experience out there?

Thank you.
Renzo Comolli