RE: st: rename variables UPPERCASE to lowercase

From   "Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: rename variables UPPERCASE to lowercase
Date   Sat, 1 May 2004 11:25:32 +0100

Hello Ada,

Check the code below. It works fine with the auto dataset.

In your case you will have the change the local command line to

local new_var=lower("`var'")

use auto, clear
foreach var of varlist _all {
	local new_var=upper("`var'")