Re: st: Computing mfx

From   Fredrik Wallenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Computing mfx
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2004 06:57:59 -0700

Which version of Stata are you using? I assume "I have updated Stata very recently" mean you bought the latest version rather than just use -updated all-. This is important since the -varlist()- option was added with Stata8.